WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A NATIVE APP AND PWA?
If your business requires the use of an app, you need to know the difference between native apps and Progressive Web Apps (PWAs). The distinct advantage of a PWA is that it does not need to be downloaded. Users can instantly access a PWA by writing a URL into the browser or opening the app.
Visually, PWAs and native apps are very similar. However, certain animations that require the use of a phone’s hardware do not have the same fluency in a PWA as they cannot access the graphics chip. In native apps, they can. This difference is hardly noticeable and depends on the performance of a particular device.
- Easy to manage
- UX focused
- Integration with CRM and social media
- Geofenced, customised notifications
Businesses such as restaurants, hotels, gyms, beauty salons, medical centres and similar can use a customised app to stand out from the competition. It can be used for internal processes such as employee training and retention, time management, rosters and much more.
FUNCTIONS SUCH AS
- Food Ordering
- Reservations Management
- Speed Dial
- Events Management – This can be used to promote the Business and improve the time management of employees.
DIFFERENT SYSTEMS AND LOYALTY:
- Sending messages pinpointed to the area and time
- Integrated with social media accounts
- Email lists and special offers on the app will attract new customers